Monday, October 13, 2008

It's been forever! Wow!

I'm having a bit of a lazy morning at home. I'm doing a couple loads of laundry. cleaning the bathroom (I know, very glamorous), then I'll head to Jamestown to meet Dustin for lunch and then a road trip in the semi-trailer to pick up the new grain trailer in Bismarck. I know all of you are jealous.
Yesterday was my first Sunday sitting in a pew. It was good and not that strange. I think I may be able to get use to this.
I have to preach in a couple weeks for confirmation at my old church, but that shouldn't be too bad either.
It rained all weekend and today it is overcast, but we are supposed to be done with rain. It is making everyone nervous about getting beans done. We'll have a couple days to work on our roof, but it is would be better to be out in the field.
Tyler will be out tomorrow for three days to help, so that will be good as well.
Busy, busy, but going great.
Baby is doing well. I have another appointment in a couple weeks, so we'll find out more than, although, other than eating right, I don't really have any control of this process.

No comments: