Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Pure Joy and Fun


This is Ian in his new exersaucer. He's been having so much fun discovering new things.




Ian and I went for a walk with Kari and her dog Roxy. Roxy and Ian got to ride. Those little legs got tired.




I like Peas!


Look everyone. I ate all of them.





It's been awhile since my very depressing post, but I was pretty depressed, so that can't be too surprising. I'm doing much better. I have been making great progress and feel that I am going in the right direction toward balance for the first time in about 18 months. I am getting to know myself again and being good to myself. It has helped.
Moving on from me. Yesterday, I made babyfood for the first time. From the above three picks, you can see that Ian has started food. Ian has been on solids for about a week. I guess rice cereal a bit before that. Anyway. I had some jars for the first few foods, but really have been wanting to make my own and freeze it.
Yesterday, I pureed peas for Ian. He had eaten the canned pea baby food for a couple days before that, but he really didn't like it. I thought he didn't like peas. Apparently, fresh peas, good. Canned babyfood peas. Bad.













He ate and ate. He loved them. It was so darn cute and so incredibly messy.













Here are a few adorable pictures of Ian and his peas.













1 comment:

Carol Amie said...

you're right...the farm themed saucer is perfect! :)