Monday, March 8, 2010

I must admit. I'm getting bad at this.

I have been less than sporadic with my posts. I know. I was hoping to document more of Ian's firsts here and different transitions.
Now, Ian is 11 months old. He's almost walking. He has 7 teeth in various stages of growth. He is growing, growing, growing, and says the word, "up" when he wants you to hold him. So much has happened.

Now. I am pregnant again. I think I wrote a lot about that the first time. This time, it's not as dramatic. I'm more tired. I think that is mostly because I'm not only working, I'm chasing after a toddler when I am not at work. I sometimes go to work to rest!  I'm not as sick this time. That's why I'm predicting a girl.

So much is changing and I feel like I can't keep up, most of the time. I don't think we ever "catch up." I tend to see life as getting done what is necessary and doing the rest tomorrow.

So, until tomorrow.

2 comments:

Carol Amie said...

this is why my blog, which is supposed to be a daily account of my kids' life gets updated oh....two or three times a year? So pathetic. I seriously can't even believe how impossible it is. I may need to go back to a regular paper journal in my pocket book so i can drop a few lines when we pull into the drive and I'm enjoying the last seconds of calm before I undo the buckles and return to the madness of motion.

~moe~ said...

I haven't been updating lately either, or reading the blogs I used to read so religiously. I blame facebook. :)

Congrats on being preggers again! I'm so happy for you all!