Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Three Days

It is Maundy Thursday. It is hard to believe that this time has gone so quickly. We had a 2:00 service today and will have the larger one at 7:00 p.m.  This is also first communion for the 5th graders. I think I have everything ready.
Tomorrow there is a community service starting at noon.
There is a regular Good Friday service at 7:00 p.m.


I think I have everything ready for this as well. I THINK. There's always something that goes a little crazy or doesn't go quite right. I think it should go well.

I'm very tired this week. Pregnancy and Marathon days of worship are something I have never experienced before. I wasn't serving a church when I was pregnant with Ian, so I had no idea that it would wear me out this much. Of course, Ian is also walking and doing so much more. I wasn't chasing a toddler the last time I was pregnant.

Easter Sunday will be a day of three services.
7:AM, 8:30 AM and 11:00 AM

MONDAY! SWEET SLEEP! THANK YOU BABY JESUS!

No comments: