Tuesday, May 10, 2011

So long since I posted, and so many blogs to write!

I apologize for the mack of blogging lately. I haven't had the time I've wanted. I've got quite a few posts started, but they aren't ready yet, but I will try to finish one in the next days and post it.
So much has happened, so I have things to write about, but I haven't had the usual amount of time to write. Ian's 2nd Birthday. Ella's first Easter dress.  Our dishwasher breaking...AGAIN! The wet and cold spring has made it impossible to get in the fields, so that creates a new level of anxiety. Synod assembly is coming, and while I have to go, I also realize that I will be thinking about the corn that I should be planting while I'm there. And I'm trying to figure out the Yuma, (which is a portable, durable farm computer, that is supposed to help with maps, production and keeping track of it all). If I can't get the think to work with the computer at home, I'll be mad. Hopefully can call Trimble customer service today or tomorrow and get that rolling.
And the new house is not coming fast enough for me. But the dirt work will be started next Wednesday, assuming the weather stays favorable.
So, there's why I haven't written, why I've started posts, but they aren't up yet. They will come. But it seems silly to write about life right now when it is more important that I engage full in living it.
Hope to be back sooner, rather than later.

No comments: