Monday, September 12, 2011

The move! July 7, 2011

I haven't had much time to post. The kids are currently on opposite nap schedules. That has left little time to do things like write. I mostly just clean up one little toddler tornado after another...
But, Ian has some respiratory congestion, so he didn't sleep very well last night. That left Dustin going to church and I stayed home with the kids. The are both a bit snotnosed...literally.
So, since they are both content and not very active. I thought I'd take time to show you part one.
THE MOVE



Here is our house going through the intersection at the top of Mill Hill in Jamestown, ND. It was pretty crazy to watch. I went to town early, just to watch this.



Here is the house headed out of town.


This is going around a corner.


I get a kick out of this picture. It is the house driving into our driveway.  OUR DRIVEWAY! We almost have a house.


And here we are, backing the house into place on the site we sit right now.  We moved in the following weekend, even though we didn't have everything painted, still don't. But after living with my inlaw for close to a month and having most of our possessions in the shop (Some are still there.) It was time to make it ours.

Hopefully, I can get the progress pictures updated sooner rather than later.




1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Thanks for posting pics...that IS really funny...your house driving into the driveway...:-) I hope you enjoy your new home.

I sympathize with one toddler tornado after another...Burrito has decided to stop sleeping so much. And when she's up, it's hard to do much else other than watch her! AND I'm pretty over-committed right now! Eek! Have been pretty stressed out!