Sunday, June 21, 2009

Wow. Another Post in the Month of June and Ian's baptism



I have so much to catch everyone up on, but alas, I don't know where to start.


We have everything planted. Corn still not harvested and if it doesn't quit raining it won't be for awhile yet. Obviously, if it is way to wet to harvest it was way to wet to plant.


Ian was baptized. There will be a picture below, it was a wonderful day.


There was a shower for Ian at our church in Montpelier. It was a fun evening.


Gracie found an abandoned kitten in front of the barn and alerted Dustin. She is so tiny, eyes open, but other than that, she only could be a few weeks old. She can't figure out how to drink, so I am bottle feeding her. I was all excited that Ian was sleeping through the night. The kitten, isn't.


I'm going through updated pictures to send for grandma bragbooks and the baptism pics for one of Ian's Godmothers.


I'm trying to see the kitchen table before dark and the bedroom floor by midnight.


It's been rainy off and on today, so I can't go out to my garden.


Oh, we got the miniture garden in. I still have to plant the beans and peas. I'm apparently out of seed for those.


So, there's the quick version. I know. More would be more interesting, this is what you get.


1 comment:

Carol Amie said...

I'll take snippets here and there over nothing, I promise. :)