Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sorry to be so long.

Life has really gone by fast and blogging has taken a back seat. Hopefully in the next couple days I will get Ian's new pictures posted. They will not disappoint, I assure you. He's grown up so much.
I have a laundry list of stuff to accomplish this week before the weekend. It is Ian's baptism on Sunday, so many people are coming and there are many plans to accomplish. I'm waiting for Ian to fall asleep, so I can get a few things done around the house. I need to get the monitor warmed up.
So, things to do today.
Mop basement with bleach water. Our sump pump plug came loose, so the sump pump stopped working and we found 1 and a half inches of water in our basement. I have been pulling things up for the trash and picking things off the floor, but we are headed to that musty smell and the only way to get rid of it will be the bleach water bath. I hope it works.
I have to clean out the room that we have the office in right now. It will be Ian's room eventually, when he gets older.
I have phone calls to make. Our bedroom and laundry to get done.
It will be a busy week.
It will also be a good one.
Ready, Steady, Go...

1 comment:

Carol Amie said...

remember to tackle one thing at a time. And to put important stuff on your "list" as well...like taking a break, drinking enough water, etc. Keeps you from working yourself ragged *and* bolsters your sense of accomplishment when you get to see them checked off. :)