Monday, May 25, 2009

Ian's First Tractor Ride and A First for me too!

I brought Ian in the tractor today. His carseat fit perfect! This included a first for me as well. I learned how to run the digger. I dug a field behind our house. I made a full three rounds before the rain drove us out.
Then, we had to wait until the rain lightened up and Dustin could come rescue us. I couldn't get Ian out by myself with the rain pouring like it was.
More fun. My cousin LeAnn came down with her family. They came down to visit Sean and then all of them came to meet Ian.
Dustin and I had a pretty heavy discussion through most of the rest of the afternoon and early evening. I think we got what we needed to work through, worked through. I feel better, I think he does too.
Nels and Harriet came over for supper. It was nice.
Now. Dustin and I cuddled on the couch. Ian is sleeping. It's good. Very Good. I'm glad the day ended the way it did.

1 comment:

Carol Amie said...

My son is now quite jealous of yours. :)

we're so overdue for a long chat. Lets see if we can't get our schedules synched up soon?