Sunday, May 17, 2009

1 month, 5 weeks

I didnt' have my cord to download my camera, so it took awhile to get these posted.
There are Ian at 1 month and 5 weeks.
His overalls are a bit bit yet, but Ian has already grown out of a few things. I'm hoping to get the last picture of him in his "Daddy's Champ" sleeper. His starting to stretch out of it, but I need to get one last look at him in it. It was my favorite of his newborn clothes. He has grown out of his newborn clothes completely now, except for one shirt that appears to run big.
He has also now grown into size one diapers.

One Month Old



Five Weeks
Don't I look like a grown-up in my striped shirt? I'm getting to be such a big boy!

Me and my daddy.


All this growing is hard work. I need a break.

So, here are the updated pics. Gotta love this sweet baby boy!

No comments: