Monday, May 11, 2009

It's raining, it's pouring!

It was a beautiful start to the day.
Got up early. Ran to town. I bought a bunch of groceries, then I came home.
My cousin Sean came out today, he's starting to work for us today, part time for the summer. Dustin got called to run a transfer, so Sean worked on the blockage monitor for the air seeder. I have been doing little stuff, nothing incredible, other than a nice sit down with Ian, just rocking my sleeping little angel. It was great.
It started to pour rain in the afternoon, so Sean took off.
I made pork chops on the grill for the two of us. I put some beef short ribs in the crock pot for tonight that Dustin and I will have. I have to cut up carrots for dinner yet.
Dustin is on his way home, but I won't get those on until he gets home.
I did some bill paying that needed to be done. Played on the internet. Did some laundry.
So, rainy day, but I really enjoyed it.
Can't find my cord to download the 1 month picture, so, I'll try tomorrow.
Later

No comments: