Tuesday, June 23, 2009

bath time!

Ian is getting more and more personality all the time. He smiles and "talks" to us. Lots of fun noises and coos and yells when he is excited. This has come abundantly clear at bath time. He kicks his feet in the baby tub and my favorite time is right after his bath. We get to cuddle while he is in his bath towel. He is so adorable. I can't believe this delightful little boy was not in my life three months ago. He has changed everything and while being a parent is the hardest thing in the world sometimes. Moments like these, I know are what will make it all worth it. I know we haven't even gotten to the hard parts yet, but I will tresure this time. He is amazing.

Ian, I love you.

Mom,

Snuggle time with Mom.



Aren't I adorable. I'm working it. Mom can't resist me.

No comments: