Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Biloxi, MS

I am in Misssissippi people. Without Ian! I think I should be given an award for leaving my baby at 3 months with my mom and dad. It was tough, but I did it and so far, I am fine. I think it was maybe even good for me.
Dustin is at a conference, I am going to hang out with the two other wives that are on this trip. This is a disaster preparedness thing. I think we are hanging out at the pool this morning and then going shopping this afternoon. I'll meet Dustin for lunch in between.
I read a devotion this morning. It was a little thought on faith is all you really can be sure you have. I'm really paraphrasing here. I can't wait until Dustin reads it, it seems like this devotion is words we needed to hear.
"Continue to have faith and do what you know is right. Some people have rejected this and their faith has been shipwrecked." 1 timothy 1:19
We have been really trying to do the right thing lately. For our family, our entire family, and the future.
We know we are making the right decisions and going in the direction we should. There just seems to be so many other commitments that others want to pull us toward. Some of them are good things, but it takes us away from the things we know are important.
More updates from MS later.

No comments: