Friday, July 17, 2009

I'm back! and I have to have my gallbladder out!

We have been back from MS for awhile now. It was a good time. I had fun. I sat by the pool at the hotel for two days with frozen drinks and a book. It was a lot of fun. Every night we ate a local seafood places, which was wonderful too.
We got to my mom and dad's last Friday. We recovered from travel on Saturday. Sunday, we went to church, ate lunch, and I had a gallbladder attack. I wasn't sure if that was what it was, but I was suspicious. This week I have had blood tests, ultrasound, pokes and prods. I then got an appointment for surgergy.
So, I am having my gallbladder out. The good news. I have caught this early enough, so it will be pretty easy.

Ian is now sleeping in his fullsize crib. He loves it. Apparently the new amount of room is a new sense of freedom for him. I'll post pictures soon. I have the crib bedding up, and it is too cute.

Later

No comments: