Tuesday, July 6, 2010

It's official...I'm an idiot (Hopefully this is only pregnancy brain)

I have entered a new level of stupid this week.
It could be because I was supposed to have a few days off and instead had a prayer service, a funeral and everything that goes along with those events.
It could be that I haven't been sleeping very well and have finally been able to catch up a little bit in the last couple days since the heat subsided.
It could be that I have always been this much of an idiot (No, I'm pretty sure that I was intelligent once upon a time)

Most likely.  Hormones surging through my brain have decided that they are going to take up those brain cells for awhile and if I'm lucky. They will return them some time after the baby is born.

Focusing seems to be my biggest dilema. I have lists to keep me somewhat on track, but for the most part...I just can't focus. I'm having trouble prioritizing too.

This is my last day of work this week, mostly because I didn't get Monday off like was planned. So, I need a day at home...I need to pick up our life again!

On the way to work. I kept freaking out because I'd look in back for Ian and he wasn't in his car seat.  I left him with grandma. SO I COULD COME TO WORK!

I'm having trouble remembering things and I have asked people a lot of questions...twice. Unfortunately, quite a few of them have been stupid questions.  Stupid because they are obvious answers that I already have access too or know already from the previous week.

So, I guess I will keep waiting for intelligence to return.  Until then. I appologize for asking you the same thing three times. I'm sorry you have to explain the most basic information 100 times.  I regret that I didn't remember that you had already made a request of me and I forgot in 10 minutes.  I am counting on this getting better in about 10 weeks.

No comments: