Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Finshing cleaning the office, a wierd family funeral, and I need an oil change!

The countdown is almost up. i currently trying to put together a graveside service for a weird relative. I have to drive about 16 hours tomorrow for the funeral. I have to get up at about 4:AM to get ready, drive 2 hours and pick up the widow, who I have never met.
Drive 5 hours up to my mom's home town. Meet my mom and dad, my aunt and uncle, and maybe a few cousins. Eat lunch, drive to cemetery about 30-45 minutes away, bury weird relative, drive the 5 hours to drop off the widow and then drive the next 2 hours home.
I am exhausted thinking about tomorrow, so I'm not quite sure how I am going to pull it off yet.
Today, I have to finish up cleaning the house, put together the funeral, put together the wedding service for the wedding I am performing on Friday, and some time today I need to put Sunday together.
Just your average day.
Hopefully I can give an update tonight.

No comments: