Saturday, August 2, 2008

Saturday

So, it's 10:00 pm on Saturday night. Do you know where your pastor is? This one is heading to bed.
I picked beans in the garden and have them ready to blanch and freeze tomorrow. I picked the wax beans and Dustin will make pickles out of them tomorrow as well. I picked the sugar pod peas and a few zucchini and made a wonderful stir fry for supper. All in all, I'm feeling pretty good.
The kitchen is a mess and I can't figure out how it would be, but somehow, my spotless kitchen from yesterday is a disaster again today. I need to figure out some sort of system to keep our house under control, it's ridiculous.
I asked Dustin how I could sweep the living room floor two times yesterday and it would look like a disaster today. He pointed out that it's most likely because we live in such a small space. Everything is so compact and our traffic patter is always the same. If we had more space, the same two people who make the same amount of mess will see the effects of it less. I think he may be right.
I will figure out a system though.
Good night.
Sermon is ready, I'm ready for bed.

No comments: