Saturday, August 2, 2008

Today...Small accomplishments...

Sometimes need to keep you going.
I have tons of things left for Sunday, but didn't get there. I was inspired to clean, so my entry is clean, our bedroom sheets are changed and sprayed with my favorite rose linen spray. (Dustin will love that...heehee, not so much, a bit girly for him). The bedroom is cleaned up, but I still need to get a little dusting done.
I have the livingroom clean, the storage room rearranged and even the dusting done.
I got good news today, my friend Reyna might be coming for a visit. She isn't quite sure about her schedule yet, but it's looking promising. Dustin and I are so excited.
I'm not sure about tomorrow's plans, but Dustin just got home. He and E were working on one of the rentals. It was late. So, I better give him a little attention.
Later all

No comments: