Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Here's What I did in NoDak today.


Today....Drumroll...We painted a barn.
Above you will see Dustin and I in the genie lift. The picture was taken by Dustin's mom.
This is a neighbor's barn and we said we would paint it about 3 summers ago. Yes, I know that is way too long to wait, but it is a project we should not have taken on the summer we were getting married and Dustin was in the midst of a political campaign and going to school. Let's just say, life was full and while life is still full, we have now gotten to finishing the project.
Dustin got called into work at the ambulance in the afternoon, so it was just me on the lift trying to finish. The life started acting funny at about 7:00 and wouldn't go up anymore, so I had to quite.
But at least most of the front of the barn is done.
Now tomorrow we finish in the shade. YAY.
good night.

No comments: