Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I'm Home!

I've been home since Sunday and it is great to be here. I got home Sunday afternoon, Dustin met me at the airport and he brought the dogs! It was so fun and it was so good to be with Dustin again. I must admit, I missed him.
We got home and it was time to load the pickup and go to the neighbors for the "block party." We put it on with a couple other neighbors, now, mind you, our block is the township, so it is several miles. It was fun to meet all the new families that have moved it. We actually have young neighbors that we have never met before, how fun.
Monday was laid back.
Tuesday, we painted a barn. We still have another day, but it rained today, so we couldn't do anything about it and it will have to dry out before we do any more.
Today, back to work, I lead chapel at the nursing home.
It is good to be home.

1 comment:

~moe~ said...

Welcome back! I love coming home after a long trip. It's so nice to regroup and settle in. :)