Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Planner was lost, but now is found, was clueless, but now I see.

I found my planner this morning. I ripped Dustin's messy pickup apart and there it was. Jammed underneath the middle console all the way to the back seat. (hard to explain). Anyway. I found it, including my paycheck. My Soc. Sec. Card was in there, which had me terrified, I needed it for a second form of id for my test on Thursday and since that was the last day I had the planner, I was positive that I was well in my way to id theft and a lot of drama.
In other good news. I brought my 4Runner into the autobody shop today. I will be driving my own vehicle soon.
I am working at home today, worship and phone calls mostly. Since I will be gone for 2 weeks, I need to get worship together as well.
Wish me luck for a productive day.

1 comment:

~moe~ said...

All the angels are rejoicing! YAY! The planner has been found! WOOHOO!

I'm not messing with you here...i know how scary that can be. I'm glad it showed up.