Monday, June 30, 2008

My Planner is Missing! I'm in so much trouble!

From the title, you can tell that I'm totally panicing right now. I saw it last time on Thursday. I am planning on tearing Dustin's truck apart when he gets home. I was sure that once I finished cleaning the house that it was sure to turn up, but no such luck.
I am completely paralyzed. I have no idea what I have been missing. Today I know I am safe. I do write most stuff down on our big calendar in the kitchen so D and I can keep track of each other, but I have some important stuff in that planner.
I think I saw in Saturday to bring to a meeting, but I was sure that I forgot it at home. I can't tear about the house anymore, I've done it.
So, if everyone could put out some prayers, good thoughts, whatever, I would be totally appreciative.
Dustin was supposed to be home awhile ago, but he had to stay at work for awhile longer. I really hope he gets here so I can rip his truck apart.
I will take pics of the fountain and post them later. I have quite a few of the progress, so will share them later.
i better go feed the fish. Maybe they have seen my planner.

1 comment:

~moe~ said...

One thing I do to find things I've lost is right before I go to sleep I think about the planner and where I had it last and where I remember seeing it - at anytime during my memories. By the time I wake up, I usually know where I've put it. It doesn't always work, but it's a method I've found to work more often than not.

Barring that miracle, I'm praying for you a lot!