Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I thought I'd be sleeping right now? Hmmm

So, I am on my own for the next couple nights. Dustin is working at the ambulance. He called forever ago to say goodnight. I had intentions to go to bed shortly after that...it didn't happen. I was in the middle of folding some laundry and an episode of "Law & Order." (I know, I am still that predictable and watch L&O like the show is brand new.)
Anyway, I kept getting involved in one project after another and now I can't sleep. I did get some of the laundry caught up and some great time to myself.
Being away at con. ed. last week threw me off a bit. I usually need a day or two to regroup and I didn't get that, it was a mad run until tonight.
So, maybe now it is time to sleep.

1 comment:

~moe~ said...

Last night I was ready to crash at 10, so I got ready and at 25 after (yes, it takes me that long) I went to bed only to discover that a long lost friend had texted me. We went back and forth for 30 minutes until he called and then we talked for another 30. So then I was wide awake until after 12, the whole time cringing because I knew my alarm was going to go off at 4:45 so I could go run and that would not be enough sleep.

Today was rough. Sleepy, pretty girl, sleeeeeppppp.