Monday, June 30, 2008

Monday! I love Monday!

Monday is my day off for those of you who don't know. I wish I felt better to enjoy it. I have had terrible heartburn since last night and today I am nauseated.
Dustin went to the ambulance this morning to get caught up on some of his paperwork. He'lll be home later this afternoon adn my guess is this evening he will spray some crop.
I got up when he did and took advantage of the cool morning and went and weeded garden for a couple hours. Hopefully I can get more done this evening.
In fun news. We put a pond in behind our garage in this pretty shaded area under some trees. It is starting to look great. I planted some more impatients around it last night. The waterfall sounds beautiful, the water is starting to clear up adn the fish seem very happy. We bought some cheap goldfish for now, they are a little tiny, so not the easiest to see, but actual koi are pretty expensive for each fish. We thought we should start where the money investment wasn't going to kill us if they died.
I cleaned our living room last night and today I am going to do the scary job of sweeping under our bed which is occupied by dustbunnies that I know must be carnivorous because they sure look they want to eat me.
so, back to work I go.
I better find something for lunch, then back to work.

No comments: