Thursday, June 26, 2008

I Passed! I Passed! I'm an EMT!

I took my test at 10:00 this morning. It shut down some time during the 70's as far as questions. The last time I had looked I was at 68 questions and I know I didn't have more than ten more questions. It was a computer adaptive test, so you know what you are doing bad at because you get more questions in the area you don't get questions correct in. I seemed to get a lot of pediatric, so that tells me that I screwed up on my first pediatric question so I kept getting them. I had looked a lot at my adult stuff, but I got my infant and children things backwards, but it's done and I passed. I'm very excited!
I was hoping to celebrate tonight, but I forgot that Dustin had an regional emergency management meeting. I'm hoping he'll be home before the storms come up, we are in a thunderstorm warning and it is really dark to the west.
So, instead of a celebration, I'm drinking a beer and folding the laundry, hmmm, not so great a celebration. So...I am definitely owed a celebration.
So, I passed! YAY!

1 comment:

~moe~ said...

YAY! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! WOOHOO!!!