Thursday, July 3, 2008

Peace

I fully admit that I am not ready to share in this format what my major decision is. If you want to know, please email me and I will get back to you. I know that some of you who read this know. My family knows, Dustin is great. It's just not for public consumption yet. I don't know teh details yet.
Anyway, I went to my neighbor carolgene's today to talk. Carolgene is a neighbor/dustin's cousin. Her and her late husband were one of our host couples for our wedding reception. He passed away this last year.
Carolgene is very wise. She was an education instructor at the college I attended and she is a rock and one of those peopel you go to when you need to talk things out. She is a great listener, she asks great questions to help you voice your feelings and sort them out, and she is honest and affirming and caring.
so, this morning, after two hours of sleep and much tossing and turning through the night, I called Carolgene and asked if I could come over for coffee.
We talked for two hour, drank coffee, at her increadible rice crispy bars (these are a gift because mine always get hard because I let the marshmallow go to long)
Anyway. After our get together, she asked to pray with me, and she prayed for me, gave me a hug.
Anyway, after the visit, I feel the most peace I have felt in months.
What a blessing. Life will be okay. I know I am finally on the right track. Peace. Wonderful Peace.

No comments: