Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Everyone is napping!

I'm still at Carol's. I have to admit, I miss home something terrible. I always forget how much I am going to miss Dustin and the dogs and everyone else when I go away. It has been a long time since I went on vacation by myself and while it is great, I also know that when I get home I am going to hug Dustin and tell him how much I love him and remind him every day for a week how glad that I married him.
I talked to Dustin last night and I can tell that he misses me too. He's not himself. He had a crazy day at the ambulance too, so that made it a bit longer too. He got to eat at our neighbor's last night, which I'm sure was wonderful.
Carol is going to help me find some scrapbook stuff today for me to get working on the wedding book, we'll see how it goes.
Right now, the kids are all sleeping, and Carol has fallen asleep too. toooo cute, with baby on her chest.
I just wanted to check in.
Later

1 comment:

~moe~ said...

I'm glad you're having fun. I bet the dogs and Dustin miss you too.