Monday, December 7, 2009

December 7

So, I'm not capable of blogging every day. Life goes on. I'm still doing better than normal.
The livingroom is still a mess, but we did get most of the painting done and some things put back so we can live again. The new wall colors are fabulous! More fall, rustic tones. I think our house is starting to really feel comfortable. I will have more mudding to do. I have decided to try to fill the lines in the old paneling that we didn't remove. It shouldn't take too long or too much sanding...I hope.
I have to get a Christmas letter written and pictures done very soon. We're getting very behind. Wait, that would mean we need to take the picture! It's on the list.
For work it is the week of reports. I need January calendar report, annual meeting report, and council report done by Wed. Deadline for the first two is Friday, but I wont' be here. So, I'm hoping to hammer one more out before I go home in 45 minutes. I have no idea what to say for the council this month. I'll figure it out, I always do.
Well, I better get back to it for the last 45 minutes.
later all

No comments: