Tuesday, December 1, 2009

NaBloPoMo

I need a little motivation, so I believe that I will post for National Blog Posting Month. (NaBloPoMo) Maybe if I have a goal I will get on more. I believe that I may fail due to the business of December, but I will go forward with confidence, as of right now.
According to the website, the theme for December is Mitzvah and it comes with a challenge: to give something, to someone, every day of the month, and then blog about it. The goal is to act with kindness, obviously -- Your gifts can be as large as volunteering or donating to charity, or as small as a kind word to someone who needs it.

It's early, so I really haven't had a mitzvah sort of day yet. Unless you count telling my husband I love him after a text message fight. We'll see if I can do better tomorrow.

1 comment:

Ms. Diva said...

I think I love you always counts!!