Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Frybread! Flowers! Sermons!

My title expresses the highlights and joys of my day.
A local restaurant had Frybread Taco's for their special today. I got one to go and I'm very excited to have just finished it. It was fantastic! They usually have them on Saturdays, but to have them on a Wednesday was a great gift.

One of the seasonal greenhouses closes on Monday, so they are discounting 25% until then. I'm hoping that I can pick a few more flowers up. For those of you that talk to me on a regular basis, you are correct, that this will be my 3rd or 4th flower trip. I just can't stop! I keep finding containers that would look so cute with things in them.

I would really like to finish my sermon today. It's my last day of work for the week until Sunday. So, if I could have it completed, I would be totally on my own for the following three days and that would be amazing.

Tomorrow I have my 1 hour glucose test as part of my OB appt. I hate this thing. It wears me out, makes me loopy and stupid, and I can't walk a straight line when I have all that sugar. I'm having a friend's 10 year old daughter out for  the day as a mommy's helper. She's great with Ian. She is use to young kids, being an excellent auntie at her young age. I don't need a babysitter, I need someone to play with him and watch him so I can get other things done. So, hopefully the rain will disappear or hold off for a bit tomorrow after my appointmnet so I can use the time wisely. I want to get my vegetable garden weeded and the flowers that I'm purchasing in those pots I mentioned.

If it rains, I still have plenty of things inside to do. So, I'm excited for the day.

I'm also hoping that I can start cultivating a future babysitter now. She's great and I think that as she gets older, she is exactly who I would be comfortable with watching my kids. So, start her young.

Well, there's the joy and excitement for my day.

Later.

No comments: