Monday, June 14, 2010

Monday! What's a girl to do? Seriously?

I am struggling a bit today with what to do with myself. I'm still not sure what to do while in limbo. I have plenty of stuff to do at home. Unfortunately...I'm not there, I'm at work.

Work is interesting right now. With my collegue's vacation last week and a new pastor coming. I'm not sure what I should be doing right now. My collegue and I have to figure out the next 6 weeks, I think. He'll be in tomorrow, so hopefully we can have lunch and I can figure out my plans for the next week.  I'm not even sure of the preaching schedule...so, consequently...I have nothing really to work ahead on. We only had planned through this week.

I have hospital visits to check in on after lunch. I have a coffee to set up with a congregation member... Quilt auction stuff I need to get a jump on, but sitting in my office at this moment. I'm not sure where to go from here.

In other news.
My glucose tolerance test went without a hitch. I have switched my heartburn med and have noticed a huge difference. Zantac wasn't doing it anymore, so she recommended that I switch over to Prilosec once a day. And wow. I noticed in a day and a half what a difference it made.

We went to a reception for friends yesterday at there home. It was fun and when we got home, I weeded the garden. I got quite a bit done in a relatively short amount of time.

I haven't shared the big news about the dishwasher. Sears repair came to our house to fix it. I got exactly one load of dishes washed! Yes! You heard it here. One Load!

The pump now wont stop. The washer wont fill with water. It worked a grand total of one time. Even then, it washed the dishes, but it didn't stop, it just kept pumping out...And there was nothing left to pump. I'm wondering how many times Sears is going to come out and fix this before they realize that giving us a new washer would be cheaper than trying to fix it. We have a warranty on the washer now.

So, we shall see. I will have a working dishwasher by the time this baby comes or I will have a breakdown.

2 comments:

Diane said...

i still don't have one. BUt getting one fixed, to only break again, is way worse than not having one to begin with.... sort of like love, eh!? hahaha!

SearsCare said...

Dear Cindaru and Dustin,

Hello my name is Amanda from Sears Escalations Team. I apologize for the inconveniences of your dishwasher not working correctly and the multiple times we have gone to your home in attempt to repair the dishwasher. If you could, please send your contact information to searscares@searshc.com at your earliest convenience and we will be happy to have your case assigned to a case manager and assist with the services of the dishwasher. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the number that the service was scheduled under and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (Cindaru and Dustin) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.


Thank you,
Amanda H.
Senior Case Manager
Sears Cares