Tuesday, June 1, 2010

100 days!

It is 100 days until my due date! I can't believe it, can you?  It's a tough day at the farm. Rain again last night has made it so we can't seed again today. So, we got one day of seeding in and now we are stopped again.
I'm at work today. My collegue is on vacay and guess what? Less than 24 hours after he left. Someone died and now I have a funeral to prepare for Friday. Prayer service on Thursday night. Go figure. I should have seen it coming.

I'll lead bible study tomorrow. That should be fun. I like the lesson.

I'm trying to get a bit ahead in the week, just in case anything else happens.

I think I will like the staying home thing. I get more comfortable with it every day. I've been riding on the tractor with Dustin quite a bit lately and talking it out is making it a bit easier as well.  The nice part is that, I know that I don't want to do anything until at least January. That gives me a lot of time for family and time to think.

I've had a conversation with the associate to the bishop about what's next and we are leaving it very open. I'll let him know when I am ready to do anything. So, I'm feeling good about that decision.

Right now, I'm just happy that I can enjoy the time and not worry about the next thing.

No comments: