Tuesday, June 22, 2010

going better today.

Today seems better than yesterday.  It's a beautiful day today. Warm, almost hot. But beautiful. I was able to keep up a bit better. I went for a walk and ran other errands when I got sleepy this afternoon and that got me over the hump of the sleepies.

Tonight...GIRLS' NITE OUT!  I am going with the fabulous Kari and the fabulous Diane to dinner and then we are going to the Sex and the City Movie. We've all been wanting to see it. It's a perfectly fun night for all.

I'm just finishing up a few things here at work and then I'll be off for early dinner. The mom in me still knows that I'll have to get home after the movie. Go figure!  It will still be a nice break.

I am currently busy with Red Willow Bible Camp Quilt Auction. I think we have the next meeting set and now hopefully...I can get an agenda and a working list of what needs to be done put together for everyone's benefit. I want to keep meetings short and to the point.


Sears Repair Comes on Friday! I am not optimistic, I'll be honest. I really just want. Need a working dishwasher. I know there are people who do not have this luxury item. I know I can get by without one, but I have one... I have become dependent and there is nothing worse than having it sitting there...mocking me!

I think the computer is about to take a giant crap on us. I'll take Dustin's in tomorrow and find out. There's a point where if the fixing is almost as much as getting a new one...I'll get the new one.

Pastoral ministry is chugging along. I have a few things going and am trying to do a good job with them. 
I get to chant the liturgy on Sunday, which I love to do, but haven't done alot recently...so. hopefully i can practice tomorrow.  I also get to do a baptism on Sunday. I'm excited.  I love baptisms.

I miss Ian today. I know I saw him this morning. I'll see him tonight. I just find myself looking at his picture a lot and thinking...I wish I was with my boy!  I think on my days home this week, we will try to do all the things he loves. (He's 1, it is not a long list!) Hopefully go outside and swing and go for a wagon ride or two. Get dirty in the garden while I try to do a little weeding. Build towers out of his megablocks and then knock them down. Watch Super Why, and Mickey's Clubhouse. I am realizing that I need to be enjoying and taking in to the best of my ability all the time I can with him before the baby gets here. Mostly because, after that...he has to share me with another little person.  We are going from two on one defense to a man to man.  It's going to be different. I'm excited. I'm nervous.

Well, I'm getting close to the end of the day...better get ready to go!

No comments: