Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I may have to change the name back!

My husband finds my change of blog name...boring...Fine.
I'm not sure if I will change it back or not. If he added to this blog once in awhile, I may have more compassion for his want of changing the name back, but he doesn't.
So...I'll leave it for awhile.
His point, I'm still a pastor. technically I will still be a pastor for several more years. I'm still rostered, just not in call.
I just wonder sometimes what this will do for things like, my theological reflection. I don't think I turn that off, I never had before, but I am curious to see what my new outlet will be for my thoughts.
I've never really put those thoughts here. I've always put them into my sermons and education components. Interesting.
I may need to find an outlet.
As my last Sunday approaches, I am getting more and more excited. My big excitement is October 5. I look forward to going to church with Dustin and sitting in a pew and not doing anything. How can it get any better than that? It's something that Dustin and I have only done two times, I think.
I am at the office right now, waiting for a meeting at 7:00. It is freezing in here, but I don't think it is worth changing the heat for such little time. I'm not even sure if the furnace has had its check yet.
I am looking at my office right now and wondering how I am going to get everything packed up. There are so many books and keepsakes. I'll get there eventually, I just hope it is sooner rather than later. I'm getting boxes from Jamestown tomorrow, so that can get me started on a second load.
Well, I think I will make some popcorn so I can eat before my meeting.

No comments: