Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Last Sunday! Great! Hole in my roof! Not so great!

So, my last Sunday was super. I cried a lot, but so did everyone else. It was a great day. I'm pretty sure it won't be real until next Sunday when I don't have to lead worship, but I'm excited too. I have yet to decide if I will go to church or enjoy a very guilty pleasure of not going to church because it's been a long time. We'll see.

Now, on to the hole in my roof. Dustin and my dad and our friend Tyler are putting a dormer in our attic. It will be great. It's the first step in the remodel before we have a kid list. We have to get the dormer on before the weather turns bad. AAAHHHH!
It's dark outside and they are still working, putting on half the roof. Crazy. Wish us luck. I'm scared.

1 comment:

~moe~ said...

Take the Sunday off. God will understand. Just go to the Church of the Holy Comforter instead. :)