Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sorry for the delay.

My internet has been down at home people and when I am at work I have been too busy to post.
I'll get in the swing eventually.
But...I have news to share. I have been waiting for the appropriate time.
I'M HAVING A BABY!
I'm due March 27.
I can't believe it.
I'm past 12 weeks, so I'm starting to share.
dustin and I are absolutely beside ourselves with excitement.
Monday, I had my first big appointment and everything seems to be going well. i didn't get to hear the heartbeat yet. She says that is pretty common to not hear it this early.
She says it's fun when you do, but nothing to worry about when you do.
We are having some birth issues to figure out, but I'll share that another day.
Morning sickness is starting to go away.
Time to go home. I have to make supper for the family tonight.

1 comment:

~moe~ said...

YAY! Congratulations Cinda! I'm so happy for you and Dustin! :)