Monday, October 26, 2009

Do I really write this little lately?

I am sorry that I haven't typed much. I think I need to recommit to blogging in November, so I get the rest of October to slack. I think it is partially because I just don't have the ambition when I get home lately. I don't really want to be on the computer when I get home and that has been my only opportunity. So, I think I'll start taking this little bit of morning break time to try to catch up.

  So, what is new. Well, I need to get my new photos of the house progress loaded, but I haven't had a chance yet. We are now mudding the drywall. We got the second coat on yesterday. I'm in charge of corners because I rock at them.
  Work at the church is going well. I love it. I need to get a few things organized today. My hospital i.d. My alb into the drycleaners. My service for the 8th. We're doing a few things different.
  I'm not here this Sunday, I'll be taking one of my monthly Sundays, so that will be good to worship at home next weekend and sit in the pew with my family.

  So, there's the newest. I'll write more, hopefully sooner than later.

No comments: