Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tuesday is better with wine!

It's a great day here in ministry.
  • No one in the hospital locally. My colleague went to the one out of town.
  • Lunch with a friend who is a youth director at another church in town. Very fun and at one of my favorite places here in town.
  • A productive day of getting little projects done. YAY ME! 

  • I got a few bigger projects started! Can you say, Quilt Auction Articles and Newsletter stuff started? I can't believe that I am getting this stuff together. I started making a timeline and getting myself organized for the project. It is going to be great.
  • Planned my bible study for tomorrow.
  •  Now, I am waiting for my friend Kari to pick me up and we are heading to a wine tasting. Yum.
I realize that it might not sound like I suffered for Jesus much today, but I did get a papercut! No, sometimes I realize that ministry is in the prepwork as well as the other stuff. Sometimes, things have to be done. The great thing is when I get a bunch of this stuff done in a day and don't have to worry about it all sneaking up on me.

have a great evening everyone!

No comments: