Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Go Vote!

Today is the start of something good! GREAT! actually. Today we will elect Barack Obama as president. I'm so excited.
Now, in NoDak, I admit, usually my vote doesn't really count. It's a red state and blues like me are few and far between. But for the first time since LBJ, we may give our electoral votes to a democrat. North Dakota is a statistical dead heat, we are even considered a "battleground" state this year.
Obama even did advertising here! That never happens, the only reason I usually see presidential adds is because we live so close to MN.
Today could be a very good day...Even better...I feel like my vote really mattered. It's close and maybe, just maybe, if all the good Obama supporters show up at the polls, we can have a North Dakota win for the Democrats! I gives you a chill, doesn't it?
GO VOTE!

No comments: