Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A New Picture!


This is the newest picture of the baby. The head is to the left of the image, it's got a circular shape, you know, like a head. To the right of the head is the spinal cord. Fully formed, looks good, no spinalbifida. The abdomen is fully formed and enclosing all the internal organs now. The doctor could see all this. I could see the head, the spinal cord and the legs kicking like crazy! I can't feel anything yet, but I'm sure once I do it will be crazy.
Baby was breach in my womb when the ultrasound was done, so we get to have another ultrasound because there are a few things that the doctor can't see when the baby is in this position. We were also unable to see the sex of the baby because of the position. We will hopefully find out at the end of this month at my next appointment.
The baby is now about 5 inches long. I can't believe it. It's healthy and I'm happy.