Friday, January 16, 2009

26 weeks, 5 days

I am so tired today. I have been taking the wise Carol Aimee's advice and have put my feet up and sat and done nothing, but something may have to be done soon.
My washing machine is on the fritz, so at least I don't have to do laundry. Better news. I have enough done to get us through the weekend.
Dustin is gone for the weekend. He'll come back Sunday afternoon. He is helping with a paramedic class in MN.
On Saturday, I am going to Fargo to meet the lovely Reyna for the day. I am so excited to see her. We both need some good girl time.
I am also hoping to get some baby shopping done.
The attic is progressing slowly. We will get the insulation inside today and hopefully the warm weather will hold out, that way when Dustin gets home we can make a push.
Baby is really active today. Baby has also apparently moved. The kicking is in my lower right side now. It has predominantly been on the left. Someone must be dancing.
I will eventually write down the skunk story, bear with me.

1 comment:

Carol Amie said...

thank you. A short post is better than no post. I appreciate it. Now, about that skunk....