Saturday, January 31, 2009

28 Weeks, 6 Days

It is hard to believe that it is 78 days until my due date, now when I have the baby is another story, but it is hard to believe how close it is.
My parents come today to help with the attic bedroom. Today some wiring will be finished and then I believe the insulation will be going in and a heating duct. I think the hope is that by Sunday night/Monday morning we will be able to cut the hole in the floor and make a real set of stairs for upstairs and downstairs.
I can still navigate the pull down staircase fairly well, but that isn't going to last much longer. Don't worry, I am very careful and have help.
I should be mucking out the office right now, I will in a few minutes. It has to be clear enough to cut the hole and well, right now, it is not.
I have sooooo much to do today, but last night, it seems I ran out of motivation.
Yesterday was supposed to be my big cleaning and organizing day at home and I was barely home and got nothing done. We had the truck to get repaired. They diagnosed the problem wrong, so while we got to bring it home and now know we can drive it if we limit 4x4 use, parts won't be in until Tuesday. I'm guessing that they won't be in because the parts dept has been awful. With the first diagnosis, parts had taken two weeks and still hadn't had the part, so I picked it up in Fargo. Now...i have to bring the part back! I'm so annoyed.
My Toyota 4Runner, officially needs a new engine. The block in very likely cracked. So, a very large bill for that. We'll have them start that work on Monday.
I am postponing my tax appointment for this week. We have a funeral, my parents here, class. I can't fit in one more thing, so I need an extra week. No big deal, I hope. Something has got to give. I just need to make sure we have enough time to get them done by March 15. (you April people are lucky, I miss being one of those) With the office going to be down, I'm not sure where I will do this work, but I guess I will figure it out when the time comes.
We found our next bed last Tuesday. We were in Fargo, while in the mall we stopped and tried out the sleep number beds. That is it. We really liked it and it will prevent the fights because I like firmer mattresses and Dustin likes softer. Very excited about that.
Well, I better got to getting the office picked up.
later

No comments: