Wednesday, February 4, 2009

29 weeks, 3 days

I am single for the day. Dustin is working a shift, so I am taking advantage of the time alone. I vacuumed and picked up some of the construction mess. I left the office, it is covered with sawdust and it is just going to get messed up again, so nope.
I'll work on our taxes for the evening. I don't want to do too much of it at a time, I'll go nuts, but I can get a good bunch done. I just hate getting it all together. I didn't do a good job this year of keeping up, so I really am doing it all at the end and that isn't good.
This year, I will do better, I can't do worse, that's for sure.
The baby has been pretty quiet today. Days like that always make me nervous. I'm use to always knowing he/she is there. I'll do a kick count in a little bit to ease my mind, I'll drink a cold glass of water and that usually starts it going. Baby is usually so active that I don't have to wonder what's going on.
The dogs are playing very noisily, but they seem to be doing well.
I am trying to get a few loads of laundry done and taxes put together, but since I really am not in the mood to do either, it has been difficult.
Tomorrow is the best day. It is pamper myself day. I have a hair appointment. I am so excited, it should be blissful. 3 hours to myself. I can't wait.
Well, I better get some more work done. Or any work done will be helpful.
good night.

No comments: