Thursday, February 26, 2009

Baby it's cold outside. (And me with no one to cuddle with!)

It's still blustery and cold outside. Dustin should still get to come home tonight, but it won't be until the other guy gets there. It could be awhile. Our house is freezing! Our windows are drafty, what do you do? I left the furnace temp where it is and turned on the gas fireplace instead. That's warming up the living room.
I'm cuddled under a blanket with our dog Molly next to me. Gracie is curled up on a dog bed on the floor. We're snug.
I did some more drywall mudding today. I know, it's shocking! I will probably go up and do some more in a little while. I've been up there 4 hours today and was up there about 5 yesterday. So, I'm making progress.
Well, I'm going to stay here and stay warm.

No comments: