Tuesday, February 10, 2009

No class tonight and I have been sickly domestic!

Because some of my classmates come from a distance, class was canceled tonight. I was not too disappointed. The weather doesn't really seem like it has gotten bad, so maybe it won't.
Dustin is still in town. He called at nine. Said he was going to have a few drinks with the other managers, get a bite to eat, but wouldn't be home late. Um. Not late, right.
Anyway. I have been doing laundry all day. I have just about everything done. I am completely amazed that I got so much done. I also am feeling a little disturbed, is it possible that I could be this efficient and domestic? Nah. I'm pretty sure today was a fluke. It was nice to have a chance to just keep doing the laundry undisturbed.
I have some phone calls to make in the morning and then an appointment in the afternoon. I had time to make the calls today, but was enjoying the relaxing pace of my laundry and TV day. I think that is about all I did today.
Like I said, I feel really domestic and productive. I also shouldn't have to do laundry forever. I am running out of room to put the clothes. We never have them all clean at the same time.
It will be nice to have a closet again. Some day.
Good night.

No comments: