Thursday, February 5, 2009

Good Morning. Bet you are wondering why I am up already.

I have been awake since 5:30 a.m. Puppy needed to go out. I brought her in and tried to sleep longer, only made it to 6:30 and decided to get up.
So far. I have played with dogs. Put laundry in the dryer. Fed the dogs and cat. made the bed. Folded towels.
I will now take a shower and start laundry after the shower. I have lots to catch up on. The washer drainage pipe was frozen...AGAIN! Stupid cold. Anyway. I thawed it out yesterday and since it is above zero two days in a row, I should be golden. I hope it is warm enough to get the pickup started. We had gelling problems with the diesel pickup again. It's always something, isn't it.
I have to have insurance stuff ready for the crop adjuster by 10:00. I'll do that after my shower. We have been waiting on this man forever and he had the nerve to sound impatient that he had to wait for us to have time to have him come get the stuff.
Dustin sounds annoyed about my hair appt today. I don't care. I made it awhile ago. Just get over the fact that I need the car. I should get to do some fun things too. At least I should get to leave the house.
I am hoping to get the taxes done by the weekend, we'll see what happens. The appointment is Wed. afternoon. The big part of going through the receipts is next. I hate that part, it takes time and energy and patience. I have none of these things, Dustin has less. I will do my best.
So, time to get moving.

No comments: