Thursday, February 19, 2009

I just realized something! We're getting closer and I miss the puppy!

I just realized that there are now 59 days until my due date. That means we possibly could have a baby in less than two months. That's nuts! Good, but Nuts!
We are also getting closer to the attic being done today. A good push. All the drywall should be up by the end of the night. The taping and mudding will come next. We've taped and mudded about half, so, we're on our way. We may be out of our rut.
We took Gracie in today to be fixed. I miss our puppy. We get her back tomorrow. I don't think Molly and Winnie miss her as much, I think they see today as a day off from her overwhelming "puppy"ness.
Tomorrow, I get my Toyota back. This is another thrill. I haven't had it in about a month. I can't wait to have my own vehicle to drive again. Life is good.
Drywall, a puppy back home, a vehicle...Tomorrow should be a good day.

No comments: