Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tax appointment! Then I'm D-U-N.

Dustin and I turn out taxes into the accountant at 3:00 today. I am so excited. Why? Because I am done. I got through it relatively calmly this year. Minimum amount of crying. Was done with them several days ago. It is a wonderful feeling.
I am going to town for lunch at noon. We'll look at carpet after lunch. Go to our appointment. Then, we'll see. I'm not sure if I will come home or stay and help with the open house at the ambulance tonight. It will depend if they need my help.
Dustin got home really late last night. I'm really tired. With the weather the way it was, I just couldn't sleep until he got home. He had wanted to come home early, so felt really bad. To apologize he gave me a wonderful foot rub. It was blissful. My feet have been swelling quite a bit, so it was great.
Well, I better go warm the car up.

No comments: