Friday, February 20, 2009

I'm glad the remodeling is progressing, I just wish I was needed.

Don't get me wrong. I'm glad that progress on the attic is happening. I just wish someone would let me help with anything. I ask what I can do and basically get told not to bother. There's nothing for me to help with. I know that they just don't want me to overdo it, but aren't I good for anything? Like I said, I appreciate all the help, but I get chased downstairs.
No one can figure out why I have gotten crabby. I get chased away. I went to town and said what I was going to do and was corrected on the order that I was going to do them in. (Does the order matter if I get the things done?)
I get looked at, whenever anyone comes down, like I'm lazy and not doing anything. When I offer to come up and help, I get told there is nothing for me to do. It's just frustrating.
To be honest, I don't have the energy to argue with them about it. I just wish I was part of my own house.

No comments: