Monday, February 16, 2009

Waiting!

I am in Jamestown today, we were going to be home awhile ago, so I thought, but we aren't. Dustin is finishing up a grant proposal and I had helped him with a bunch of the writing, so I came in to help him finish up. I want to go home. Dustin wants to go home. Did I mention we want to go home?
I believe we are almost done. Just waiting on a fax from the other office and then we can fax our stuff and leave.
I got very exhausted all of a sudden. Just beat. I think I may have to go in the other room and lay down in one of the recliners in crew quarters.
There is so much waiting in our life lately. So much doing what other people need done and waiting.
I am going to a breastfeeding class tonight. Dustin is not going with and I can't really blame him. He totally supports breastfeeding, he just has no desire to go to the class that is held about it. That's okay. Next month we have prenatal classes once a week for 4 weeks. He'll go to those happily. He will or he knows I will kill him if he complains. So. I'm going to go back to waiting.

No comments: